CAM - Current status and potential in European healthcare
This booklet, provided by EUROCAM provides information about Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) scoping its current practice and availability as well as its potential future role across the European Union (EU). In addition, it highlights a number of priority policy action areas to enable CAM to fulfil its significant potential to contribute to the healthcare of citizens throughout the EU.
The booklet contains the following sections:
- What is CAM?
- CAM in practice
- Implementing Health Policies for CAM
- A better regulation for the CAM workforce
- Rethinking the availability of CAM Medicinal Products
- Investing in CAM research
- EUROCAM'S call for action
It can be downloaded here.