The whole news archive is available below
For 25 years homeopathic medical doctors, pharmacists, veterinarians and researchers, supported by patients and documenters, have been collaborating to promote Homeopathy all around Europe. To celebrate all our past achievements and to serve as a platform for launching further projects a meeting will be held in Brugge on 14 November.
For full detail, click here.
A range of events will be taking place across Europe to mark International Homeopathy day. Click here to find out more.
The National Research Center in Complementary and Alternative Medicine's (NAFKAM) intention with the new website is to strengthen the dissemination of the CAMbrella results as well as to contribute to continuous work on informing the public of the regulation of CAM in Europe. NAFKAM welcome the forwarding of news to enable to website to be as up-to-date as possible.
You can view the new website here.
On Friday 17 April there will be presentations related to “Regulation/Supervision of Complementary and Alternative Medicine”:
- (10:45- 11:05) Legal status and regulation of Complementary and Alternative medicine in 27 member states and 12 related countries in Europe, by Solveig Wiesener, CAM, Norway;
- (11:05- 11:25) Alternative and Complementary Medicine in the EU context by Basia Kutryba, president of the Working Group on Patient Safety of the European Union High Level Group ;
- (11:25-11:35) Reflections from WHO on ‘concepts and steps of quality improvement and patient safety for adjustment and application to Traditional and Complementary Medicine’, by Agnes Leotsakos, Programme Lead, Education and Global Capacity Building, Safety and Quality of Care in Service Delivery, World Health Organisation; (by videoconference);
- 11:35-11:45) Reflections from the supervisory perspective on alternative and complementary medicine by prof. Geir Sverre Braut, Norway;
- (11:45-12:00) Discussion and question.
To view the complete programme, click here.
The AMHB, the Academia Medico Homeopatica de Barcelona, will be 125 years old on 18 April 2015. This is an opportunity to increase the visibility of homoeopathy. A one day conference has been arranged to commemorate this occasion. Please follow the link below for more information and registration: