EPHA 4th Annual Conference "Brave New World: Inclusive Growth and Well-Being or Vested Interests and Lost Generations?"
Sep 04, 2013 09:00 AM
Sep 05, 2013 08:00 PM
|Where||Résidence Palace – International Press Center, Brussels|
|Contact Name||Javier Delgado|
|Contact Phone||+32 (0) 2 233 3876|
|Add event to calendar||
In an official event of the Lithuanian Presidency of the Council of the European Union, the European Public Health Alliance (EPHA) will celebrate 20 years of helping shape Europe’s public health. EPHA is using this milestone as an opportunity to look at how we can foster an EU that is coherent in its decisions, in terms of fostering the health and well-being of people living in Europe.
- Tonio Borg, European Commissioner for Health
- Paola Testori Coggi, Director-General for Health and Consumers (European Commission)
- Vytenis Povilas Andriukaitis, Lithuanian Minister of Health
- Zsuzsanna Jakab, WHO Regional Director for Europe
- Yves Leterme, Deputy Secretary General of the Organisation of Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Robert Madelin, Director-General for DG Communications Networks, Content and Technology
- Rayed Arafat, Romanian Secretary of State for Health