Celebrating 25 years Hahnemann Institute
Jun 21, 2013 12:00 AM
Jun 24, 2013 12:00 AM
|Where||The Hague, NL|
|Add event to calendar||
The seminar will focus on items as:
- Family Sensations/miasms in families: The Child which is the Simile for the family!
- Exercising the inner bodily Sensation.
- Problems in interactions between generations and between siblings
- The importance of an open anamnesis, based on a structured approach of the case
- Homeopathy in the final stages of life together with Wiet van Helmond.
- Homeopathy as a tool in the detoxification of the body after allopathic drugs: Coordination Allopathy and Homeopathy
- Discussion about some plant groups related to human development issues (e.g. Apocynaceae and Loganiaceae)
Alize will share her knowledge accumulated in over 30 years of practical experience with long term treatment
of chronic diseases. She sees healing as a creative process and elicits from her patients input and commitment for their own healing. Participants are welcome to share their own experiences and are invited to participate in exercises (e.g. Family Constellations).
The venue of the Seminar is the Hahnemann Institute in The Hague. Due to the interactive parts of the seminar, the number of participants is limited to 30. Related to the 25th anniversary of the Hahnemann Institute, the cost of the seminar is only € 300. Jenna Shamat organizes coffee, tea, sweets, lunches and two evening meals. Cost of catering is € 80 for the whole seminar (payable at the door to Jenna).