Annual WissHom-Congress - 12th International Coethen Exchange of Experiences (ICE 12)
Science and Practice – a Dynamic Relationship How is it possible for a branch of medicine such as Homeopathy, orientated as it is towards the individual patient, to profit from science? That is the central question which this Congress seeks to address.
Oct 25, 2012 02:30 PM
Oct 27, 2012 01:00 PM
|Where||Köthen Castle Event Centre, Köthen, Germany|
|Contact Name||Holger Broszat|
|Add event to calendar||
Well-known researchers from home and abroad will give in lectures with simultaneous translation and in seminars their answers on various levels:
- In the field of pure research we look forward for findings regarding the mechanisms governing the action of high potencies which will make it possible to optimise their production process and the ways in which they are used.
- In the field of quantitative research, for example, groups of patients with common features are being investigated. Admittedly this means that initially the individual recedes into the background; however he or she then profits from the collective conclusions.
- Qualitative research operates mostly from individual cases - these modern approaches are very promising and, in the future, they will play a major role in homeopathic research.
- Research into the tools of our trade (Repertories, Remedy pictures, etc.) paves the way for precise, purposeful work in day-to-day homeopathic practice.
- Clarity regarding new methods of finding the remedy - at ICE 12 the example used is that of a plant family - opens up new concepts for finding the remedy, and makes it clear which kinds of information may be relied upon.
- Latest scientific findings in didactics contribute to an effective passing on of our knowledge to others.