Welcome to the European Committee for Homeopathy
The European Committee for Homeopathy (ECH) represents all medical doctors with an additional qualification in homeopathy, organized in 40 associations in 25 European countries.
It is aimed at:
- promoting the scientific development of homeopathy;
- ensuring high standards in the education, training and practice of homeopathy by medical doctors;
- harmonising professional standards in homeopathic practice across Europe;
- providing high-quality homeopathic care in a safe medical context;
- integrating high-quality homeopathy into European healthcare.
- Upcoming Events
- Apr 02, 2014 - Apr 06, 2014 — London ECH Spring Meeting 2014
- Jul 16, 2014 - Jul 19, 2014 — Palais des Congrès, Paris, France 69th LMHI World Homeopathy Congress
- Oct 10, 2014 - Oct 11, 2014 — Belgrade, Serbia 7th European Congress for Integrative Medicine
- ECH newsletter
Sign up for the ECH newsletter and stay informed about homeopathy in Europe