Welcome to the European Committee for Homeopathy
The European Committee for Homeopathy (ECH) represents all medical doctors with an additional qualification in homeopathy, organized in 40 associations in 25 European countries.
It is aimed at:
- promoting the scientific development of homeopathy;
- ensuring high standards in the education, training and practice of homeopathy by medical doctors;
- harmonising professional standards in homeopathic practice across Europe;
- providing high-quality homeopathic care in a safe medical context;
- integrating high-quality homeopathy into European healthcare.
- Upcoming Events
- Jun 05, 2015 - Jun 07, 2015 — Radisson Blu es. Hotel, Rome HRI Research Conference 2015
- Aug 25, 2015 12:00 AM — Avenida Atlântica, Rio de Janeiro Liga Congress 2015
- Sep 25, 2015 - Sep 27, 2015 — DR Koncerthuset, Copenhagen, Denmark 8th European Congress for Integrative Medicine (ECIM) 2015
- ECH newsletter
Sign up for the ECH newsletter and stay informed about homeopathy in Europe