Welcome to the European Committee for Homeopathy
The European Committee for Homeopathy (ECH) represents all medical doctors with an additional qualification in homeopathy, organized in 40 associations in 25 European countries.
It is aimed at:
- promoting the scientific development of homeopathy;
- ensuring high standards in the education, training and practice of homeopathy by medical doctors;
- harmonising professional standards in homeopathic practice across Europe;
- providing high-quality homeopathic care in a safe medical context;
- integrating high-quality homeopathy into European healthcare.
- Upcoming Events
- Oct 10, 2014 - Oct 11, 2014 — Belgrade, Serbia 7th European Congress for Integrative Medicine
- Oct 18, 2014 12:00 AM — ULB; Brussels, Belgium Conference on Homeopathic researches organized by the Unio Homoeopathica Belgica
- Nov 21, 2014 - Nov 24, 2014 — Hotel Bloom; Brussels, Belgium ECH General Assembly 2014
- ECH newsletter
Sign up for the ECH newsletter and stay informed about homeopathy in Europe